Thursday, March 29, 2012

Accompanying Photos for Travel Story - Chicago Zine Fest 2012 - Part 2

This is where Chicago Zine Fest 2012 took place.  It is Columbia College's Visual Media building.  This building was considered a skyscraper (one of the first) when it was built.  It's also a Nationally Registered building.

This was snapped at the entrance of the first floor.  The room had a great open-air feel, but was on the shady side of the building.  Some of the bigger names in the zine scene were on this floor.

Looking down the hallways of the 8th floor.  My table is halfway down to the right.  This was taken  just as the doors were open to the public.

Here is how I displayed my table.  I felt like I had a pretty good set up.  I did get  about 20 people to sign up for the mailing list.  For doing so, they will get an exclusive CCPP item in the near future.

The view from my table.  People are slowly filtering in.  After this photo was taken, I was basically too busy to take any more photos the entire afternoon.

This window was directly behind me.  For a couple of hours, the sunlight baked the back of my neck, but I was able  to get a really nice view of the South Loop and various close by neighborhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment